- R.Skegg and A.Daviel, IEEE
Trans. Nucl. Sci. NS-35(1)(1988)306.
- R.Skegg and A.Daviel, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci.
- Commercial Range is 0C to
70C, 10%power supply.
- Address given on
source code is Fujitsu proprietary software; updated libraries may be
available from Fujitsu
- All addresses are
given in hexadecimal
- Trying to use Segment MS or RD signals may gain very
little time because MS and RD, at the Slave, may change simultaneously with
DS(t) and Strobe 1(u) may occur very shortly after DS(t).
connecting least-significant bits, AD(15:0)
- connecting most-significant bits, AD(31:16)
- The name Megablock came from MEGA (the
experiment for which the original hardware was designed) and BLOCK (block
transfer.) Since this mode is most useful for gathering small data blocks
from multiple Slaves, Multiblock is suggested as a better name.
- Master Link (indicating the first
Slave in a Multiblock Group)
was too easily confused with Master module. The term Primary Link
has been substituted. It indicates that this is the Slave which
responds to the Primary Address operation.
- Two Configuration bits are required in CSR Space. It may be
desirable to define their location.
- A monostable indication has an 'on'
state of defined minimum duration (chosen for visibility) when the input
signal is of short duration, and a continuous 'on' state when the signal is